(Forward) Axel Blaze (Shūya Gōenji) is the ace striker and voice of reason of the team. His sister, Yuka is in a coma because of Kageyama’s interference to stop him from play against Teikoku Academy. He keeps an amulet made by his sister, and makes a promise with her to stop playing soccer, but when he sees that his passion for the game is strong, he changes that promise to become the champion of the Soccer Frontier. Later, Yuka wakes up from a coma, and he began to play soccer more freely with his teammates. Goenji joins up with the others to play against teams around the world. He becomes close friends with Endou, Fubuki, and Kido as the story progresses.
- Fire Tornado Spins in mid-air, showing fire coming from his feet, then kicks the ball in mid-air.
- Dragon Tornado: the combination of Axel’s Fire Tornado and Kevin’s Dragon Crash.
- Inazuma Drop: Jump high then use the other player as a stepping stone to jump once more then kick the ball in high mid-air. This move was used to give Raimon a 1-0 win against Wild Junior High
- Inazuma No.1:Both Mark and Axel kick the ball towards the goal. Was first used in the match against Brainwash Middle High.
- Fire Rooster: Kicks the ball up high with Nathan then kicks the ball with Nathan in mid-air releasing six fire wings.
- Inazuma No.1 Drop: The Inazuma Drop adding Mark as one of the kickers.
- Final Tornado: Combination of Tri-Phoenix and Fire Tornado.This was only used against Zeus Eleven. This move is also called Tri-Phoenix X.
- Bakunetsu Storm:The technique that Axel develop when Aliea Academy arc and this technique debut when Inazuma caravan vs Epsilon Remastered
- Twin Boost: A move first used by Jude and Eric. Jude kicks the ball to Eric then Eric kick the ball back to Jude for the final kick. A more powerful version of the Twin Boost was used by Jude and Axel. Jude kicks the ball upward then Axel uses Fire Tornado to pass the ball to Jude for the final kick. This is sometimes called Double Boost.
- Bakunetsu Screw:The technique that Axel develop during the fight with Australia’s Big Wave team. It is the evolution of the Bakunetsu Storm with a added spin to the ball.
- Tiger Storm: The technique Gouenji and Toramaru created by using Tiger Drive followed up by Bakunetsu Storm.
- Grandfire: This technique is used by Gouenji, Toramaru and Kiyama. This was used to topple Argentia’s The Empire impenetrable defense.
- Grand Fire Ignition: The ball is kicked by Gouenji, Toramaru and Kiyama. This technique is the evolution of Grand Fire with a more intense flame on the ball.